Saturday, November 6, 2010

Dan in Real Life [Blu-ray]



  • Nov 06, 2010 18:15:10



  • Brand : Buena Vista Home Video



  • Get Special Offer!



  • Product Overviews
  • n/a









  • Dan in Real Life [Blu-ray] Reviews By Customers
  • I think this is a great movie. It deals with life and it's funny and its about family.
    I gave a copy to my sister & brother-in-law to watch. But its been over 2 months since I gave it to them and they haven't watched it yet. Thus the reason for the title. They are 70 and retired so its not like they can't find 90 minutes to watch. However, they haven't turned their DVD player on yet, so who knowsDan in Real Life






    In real life Dan is great! - -
    If you like romantic comedy, this is the movie for you! It reminds you of how important family is, and makes you laugh and cry as you experience the real life drama as it unfolds. I loved this movie!


  • Read Full Reviews!





  • GREAT movie!! - Victoria -
    I love this movie so much!! I love the music and especially the artsy feel! It's always my go to, and it's my favorite movie to watch when it's rainy and I have coffee :)


  • Read Full Reviews!
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment