Thursday, September 23, 2010

Jamiroquai: Live at Montreux 2003 [Blu-ray]



  • Sep 23, 2010 10:57:15



  • Brand : Koch International



  • Get Special Offer!



  • Product Overviews
  • LIVE AT MONTREUX - Blu-Ray Movie









  • Jamiroquai: Live at Montreux 2003 [Blu-ray] Reviews By Customers
  • Now I was never really a fan of Jamiroquai from listening to their singles. Didn't dislike them but....ah well just a bit less than special, you know what I mean. Then there's that JK geezer, I mean come on, Ferraris, choppers and laddishness! I ordered the BluRay 'cos I'm an open minded sort of chap and, after all, they were at Montreux. Well well well, what a pleasant surprise. Imaginative, expressive, happy, dynamic, skillful music beautifully executed and produced. The disc is worth it for the girly chorus alone! Sure you have to get past JK prancing around like a nonce in his pseudo Sitting Bull hat, but just focus on his delivery - masterful. All in all a very fine performance from a bunch of gifted musicians. One for any music lovers' collection



    Real Music!! - Paul Higganbotham - Hampton Roads area
    I have never been able to see Jamiroquai live in concert so this is the next best thing. I hope that they have a US tour and they come somewhere near VA(we have amphitheaters and huge arenas here too guys :) - Great DVD, I have recommended it to friends who love Jamiroquai.


  • Read Full Reviews!




  • JAZZ IT UPPPP - Xavier Kayser -
    You can hear on this album the best songs that Jamiroquai own. THis are the TRUE jazz funky songs we all got in love with when they just came up. This album is fantastic perfect I LOVE ITTTT!!


  • Read Full Reviews!





  • I would buy this again... - asdelano -
    I was excited to see that there was a Blu-Ray version of this Jamiroquai concert. Other reviews had mentioned sound quality and I was almost deterred by their ratings, however I found the sound quality to be quite good for a concert. I think they were expecting the sound quality to be that of a normal produced audio recording. I am extremely pleased by my purchase and I'm glad to have this concert in my music library. It makes me hope that Jamiroquai will do more live performances, and if I'm not able to attend, they will document the footage with the same clarity as this concert. I would recommend this disc to anyone.


  • Read Full Reviews!
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment