Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Smallville - The Complete Sixth Season [Blu-ray]



  • Sep 29, 2010 13:19:04



  • Brand : Warner Brothers



  • Get Special Offer!



  • Product Overviews










  • Smallville - The Complete Sixth Season [Blu-ray] Reviews By Customers
  • Excellent
    Unfortunate that when I finally get a chance to watch, one of the disks is defective.
    The opening of episode 10 (last episode on disk 2). My PC chokes on it completely.
    My PS3 freezes for several minutes then starts playing, near the end of the credits, or sometimes after the opening credits (so you miss the entire opening scene).

    Beyond 30 days ... So, we aren't supposed to buy anything we aren't going to watch within 30 days? I'll look forward to seeing a studio state that recommendation in a press release ... Ha! Still waiting for a response from the studio.




    best show yet - auntie G - Mililani, Hawaii
    I first purchased the HD version however could not play it on my HD player more than one time so I returned it and bought this set. Perfect.


  • Read Full Reviews!




  • Smallville - The Complete 6th Season - themilkman1956 -
    I love this series. The used DVDs in the set were in outstanding condition, which made the purchase a fantastic bargain. Thanks to Amazon.com for providing an amazing service and to all the sellers that make great products available.


  • Read Full Reviews!





  • Great Quality DVD!! Try Blu Ray and never go back! - Melissa Hudson - East Bay, S.F.
    Arrived very well packaged, an in great timing. Thank you so much! I order all of my discs Blu Ray. They are more expensive but once you watch this show on Blu Ray you will never go back. The quality is just amazing!


  • Read Full Reviews!
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment