Sunday, October 31, 2010

Live: His Greatest Hits & More [Blu-ray]



  • Oct 31, 2010 15:54:05




  • Get Special Offer!










  • Live: His Greatest Hits & More [Blu-ray] Reviews By Customers
  • After reading the previous reviews, it was with trepidation that I ordered this anyway. I am very glad I did. I was ready to be disappointed when I popped it in, anticipating the disc would not play back per the other reviews. I am using a PS3 with the latest firmware, and it plays back with no problem. Plays the promotional trailer, brings up the menu, lets you select your options, etc. BTW, I ordered through a reseller on Amazon, so not sure if that makes a difference which inventory you get the disc from.

    The disc itself displays in 1080i format, and I thought the picture looked pretty good. It wasn't awe inspiring, as some 1080p discs I've seen, but pretty good picture quality nonetheless. It was not grainy or anything like that. As for audio, it does have a lossless audio option - DTS-HD MA. All speaker channels worked fine with this option. The concert itself features some great songs, including Commodores hits, I believe 22 songs in all. Also has a behind the scenes special, as well as 2 music videos.

    If you're on the fence, give the BluRay a try. If you get a working copy, it's a very nice piece to add to your music collection.




    The BD does not play... - mario fernandes - Ciudad del Este, Paraguay
    I think it has a serious recording problem. My player is a Denon 3800BDCI and the BD just plays the trailer and then it stop... Well, I was refunded by Amazon but I lost money...


  • Read Full Reviews!




  • Great DVD - Michael Sedillo - Albuqueque
    I had been waiting a long time for Lionel Richie to put out a concert DVD. I saw him in concert in Albuquerque a few years ago and he put on one of the best concerts I had ever seen. I purchased the Lionel Richie Paris Blue Ray DVD and enjoyed it very much. Lionel is an awsome entertainer and has a way of engaging his audience in every concert. His songs brought back a lot of great memories.


  • Read Full Reviews!





  • Magnificent - Shannon S. Ybarra - corpus christi, tx
    The quality of music on this Blu-ray is amazing. I played it for friends and family while I was cooking at my house and everybody loved it. I think they will be purchasing this Blu-Ray soon. He sang all of my favorite songs. Definitely a must buy.


  • Read Full Reviews!
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment