Saturday, June 19, 2010

World's Greatest Dad [Blu-ray]



  • Jun 19, 2010 07:53:08



  • Brand : MAGNOLIA PICT HM ENT



  • Compare Price!



  • Product Overviews
  • Robin Williams stars as Lance Clayton, a man who has learned to settle.  He dreamed of being a rich and famous writer, but has only managed to make it as an unpopular high school poetry teacher.  His only son Kyle (Daryl Sabara) is an insufferable jackass who won't give his father the time of day.  He is dating Claire (Alexie Gilmore), the school's adorable art teacher, but she doesn't want to get serious, or even acknowledge publicly that they are dating.  Then, in the wake of a freak accident, Lance suffers the worst tragedy and greatest opportunity of his life. He is suddenly faced with the possibility of all the fame, fortune and popularity he ever dreamed of, if he can only live with the knowledge of how he got there.




  • World's Greatest Dad [Blu-ray] Reviews By Customers
  • It could be my Indian upbringing but for some reason I always feel at home when I watch Robin Williams. It could be the kindness in his eyes or the fragrance his happiness illuminates but he truly is a remarkable actor. In WGD, he does prove to me that even at 59, he remains one of the world's greatest actors.

    This film is for the morally tweaked, definitely not for those who live by calling everything mundane. It's funny, it's teary, it's funny, it is my film of the month. Do watch and share the word.




    Garbage, not a comedy, a sham - EugeSchu - WI USA
    Why did they make this movie? It's vulgar and not funny. The story is sickening and pointless. Promoting this movie as "Hilarious" is disgusting and highly deceptive. Avoid like a plague.






    OMG - NurseH -
    OMG! Don't waste your money, I spent a dollar to rent it and that was the worst dollar I ever spent. This is a horrible movie. the only think funny is that they call it a comedy. I rented it because my husband likes Robin Williams and I figured even though it was not a well known movie I would get it anyway because it starred him. I was so disappointed in him. I can't believe that he would play in a movie like this, morbid humor. I'm thinking, "Did he even read the script before?" Maybe I just didn't get it? Well don't just rent/buy it because it has Robin Williams in it...Save your money for something you will enjoy more, like maybe dental work....LOL








    - Special Price Here! -

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment